Monday, May 30, 2022

Fun Film Asks

Another ask tag that I found on Tumblr! I'm not going to tag anyone, but seeing as I follow a lot of movie lovers, feel free to do it!


What’s the most depressing movie you’ve ever watched?

- The Exorcism of Emily Rose. I mean for obvious reasons. It was inspired by horrific events. There's absolutely no happy ending at all in either the film or real life.

What’s the most disturbing movie you’ve ever watched?

- Remember (2015). The movie was good, but there was some content that kept me up later that night.

An actor/actress you’ve seen in more than 8 movies? Name the movies.

- Anne Hathaway (17 movies)

A film you could watch on repeat for the rest of your life?


What’s the very first film you remember watching?

- Probably a Disney film

A film you wish you hadn’t watched?

- Chicken Little. To this day I consider it to be the worst film I have ever seen.

A film you wish had a sequel?


Which book would you like to see adapted into a film?

- Not a Swan, Ishmael, The Song of the Sparrow, The Librarian of Auschwitz

The most aesthetically pleasing movie you’ve ever watched?


Who’s your favorite movie director?

- Christopher Nolan

Your favorite movie genre?

- Romantic comedy and period drama. Especially when the two are combined!

A movie that holds a special place in your heart?

- I've said this before, but Star Wars - Episode II: Attack of the Clones. That movie most definitely has a special place in my heart because of when I saw it and where I saw it. I was 11 and I was on a beach trip with my older siblings and it was really my first outing without my parents or my younger brothers or sisters. 

Your favorite comedy film?

- That's a hard one...probably Knives Out. That movie is insanely hysterical!

A music video you would love to see developed into a film?

She's In Love With the Boy


A film everyone loves but you hate?

- The Austin Powers films. My siblings love them, but I literally felt my IQ sinking.

A film you love but everyone else hates?

- Legends of The Fall My family hates this movie because they believe there's no redemption in the end, but I thought the ending was very hopeful because a family was brought back together even through all the tragedy they had endured.

Which cinematic universe would you like to live in?

- If we're talking about Marvel Cinematic Universe, then Thor. I would love to live on Asgard! If we're talking about universes all around, then Narnia. 

What’s your favorite biopic?

- How can I have a favorite?? Alright here are my top favorites that I've reviewed: Amazing Grace, Unbroken, Unbroken: The Path to Redemption, Band of Brothers, Hacksaw Ridge, A United Kingdom, Chariots of Fire and the Karol Series.

Mainstream movies or indie movies?

- I haven't seen enough indie films to garner an opinion.

Old movies or contemporary movies?

- A balance mix of both. Also there's needs to be a less vague definition on what is considered an 'old movie.'

A film with an amazing soundtrack?

- Thor. A perfect action adventure, romantic, fantasy soundtrack!



2 comments:

  1. Much Ado About Nothing is so pretty to look at! Looking forward to Knives Out 2 as well, (probably won't be as good though, I think I liked the first one so much because I wasn't expecting to)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much Ado About Nothing is one the most naturally stunning movies! I love everything about it!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.