Saturday, October 2, 2021

S u n s h i n e // B l o g g e r // A w a r d


Olivia tagged me for this always fun tag!

Thank you!


 R u l e s

➺ L i s t the award’s official rules

➺ D i s p l a y the award’s official logo somewhere on your blog

➺ T h a n k the person who nominated you

 P r o v i d e a link to your nominator’s blog

➺ A n s w e r your nominator’s questions

➺ N o m i n a t e up to 11 bloggers

➺ A s k your nominees 11 questions

➺ N o t i f y your nominees by commenting on at least one of their blog posts

Olivia's Questions


Summer or winter?

- Winter. I love the cold and bundling up in sweaters. My entire winter wardrobe is practically just sweaters and jeans!

Spring or autumn?

- Autumn! Out where I live, it's beautiful because we're surrounded by so many trees.

Desert or tundra?

- Tundra

City or country?

- Country girl through and through!

Neutrals or pastels?

- I primarily wear neutrals, but I love pastel colors in an artistic/aesthetic sense. If there are pens, markers, purses, whatever that are pastel colored, I'm getting it! I will also wear pastel colored dresses too. 

Solids or patterns?

- I feel safer with solids. I've read that with my body shape, patterns are a must, but I've never felt comfortable wearing them.

Film or television?

- Television. It's fun getting invested into a story.

Fiction or non-fiction?

- 50/50. I love non-fiction such as biographies, however I love historical fiction as well. 

Action or musical?

- Musical! Especially Bollywood!

Romance or fantasy?

- I enjoy romance in a romantic comedy sense, but I've never card for super serious romance or sappy stories. I love traditional fantasy such as Narnia, Middle-Earth, Harry Potter, etc.

Blog or Instagram?

- Blog. Always blogging. However, Instagram is a very close second. 


2 comments:

  1. When it feels like Autumn at least. The weather here has been so up and down. Blistering hot one day and then chilly the next. Make up your mind!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.