Monday, April 28, 2014

A Heart Full of Love

     Yes, like the song from Les Miserables, but no,

 it's not about Marius and Cosette. 


     This is actually a Harry Potter fan-fiction about Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy that I wrote several years ago and I'm about half-way done with it. It's actually one of my goals this summer to finish the story. I was playing around on PicMonkey when I had an interesting idea to make a promo. poster (yes, fanfic writers do that) for my story. 

You can click on the poster to read what I've written so far.
It's definitely one of my favorite stories.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.