Thursday, May 2, 2013

Babies Always Bring Out the Best : )

I came across this picture on Pinterest.

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart on the set of Breaking Dawn
with the baby who plays Edward and Bella's daughter, Renesmee.
Kristen Stewart really is quite pretty when she laughs and smiles!

Proof that babies bring out the best in everyone.

And I love the traditional wedding rings that they have for Bella and Edward!
Instead of having Bella wear that ostentatious engagement ring.

One of these days I am actually going to see the last two movies.

1 comment:

  1. the last two are the best if you ask me if you still havent seen them they are worth seeing! as for the engagment ring lol she wore it on her right hand after they are married which you see in breaking dawn I and II

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.