Saturday, March 23, 2013

Blissful Second

Q (Ben Whishaw) and Bond (Daniel Craig) meet for the first time in "Skyfall."
 This was my favorite scene in the whole movie and this gif was too cute not to post.

When I saw Q*, I was like, "Whoa!! Gorgeous geek overload."

     And I spent the rest of the movie in anticipation of seeing him again. To put it simply, this man totally made Skyfall a worthy watch (Daniel Craig just comes without saying). I'm enjoying this 'Geeky is the new sexy' in the social media right now and I hope it stays for a while.

    While I have never been a James Bond fan, I have always enjoyed the Daniel Craig Bond movies and I am planning to do a movie review for Skyfall sometime in the near future.

*Q stands for Quarter Master, the head of the weapons and gadgets department. Like most of the people that work with MI6, there has to be anonymity and so we don't know Q's real name.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.