Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Morning

What I'm wearing: Faded Glory shorts, Catalina pink/white/black paisley swimming suit top
What I'm watching: The Widow's Might
~ ~ ~
Happy Sunday : ) A really hot and humid Sunday! A pefect day to go out and lay in the sun and then go swimming. Gotta' love Virginia summer : ) 

My week has been pretty good. Being a stay at home daughter can be somewhat wearing. Because my brother is in the hospital, my mom is gone quite a lot leaving me at home to clean the house and...cook. Yeah, I can clean like crazy, but put me in front of a stove, then forget about it. Although, my cooking has improved some. I made my first meal a couple of weeks ago, with my sister's help, but hey, that was a big accomplishment for me and my baking in improving too. So, maybe there's hope.
 Maybe...

-Ivy

3 comments:

  1. Goodness gracious I have lots of posts to catch up on reading - and stories too it looks like! I look forward to catching up on my dear friend =].

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! I didn't mean to post that twice. You can delete these last two comments! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.